Orange Community Council of PTAs in Orange, California
Orange Community Council of PTAs (OCCPTA) is at the school district level. It was chartered in October 27th, 1926. We encompass all of the schools within Orange Unified School District.
The mission of Orange Community Council PTA is to promote the welfare of all children and youth in the Orange Unified School District by supporting our members in developing skills in advocacy, leadership and communication. Orange Community Council PTA supports each of our PTA/PTSA units through timely communication, training, leadership, and guidance. We assist units by disseminating information, conducting district-wide meetings, providing PTA resources and being a platform for sharing ideas and programs between units. Orange Community Council PTA serves our community through education, collaboration, resource services, and community wide programs.
Orange Community Council of PTAs serves 25 PTA units in Orange and is a member of Fourth District PTA, the California State PTA, and the National PTA. This website serves to facilitate communication between all the PTA units of Orange Community and the Orange Community Council of PTAs.
Did you know that by volunteering...
- You show your children that school matters, and that you are invested in their success. You demonstrate to your child that success in school is the pathway to college, a career and a productive life!
- You partner with the principal, teachers and staff to make campus safe, welcoming, a hub of learning and a fun place to be.
- You share in campus events and experiences that make your child’s school days more memorable!
- You connect with other parents, and become part of California State PTA and National PTA, the largest and most powerful children advocacy organization in the country.
- You help make sure parents and family members have a seat at the table when important decisions that affect your school are made.